Wednesday 11 July 2012

Peanut Sesame Noodles & Grilled Chicken

Peanut Sesame Noodles & Grilled Chicken

I love this recipe. The minute I tasted it, it earned a spot in the regular rotation. It's the crunch of the green onions, the spice of the ginger, and the contrast of the savory and sweet ingredients that put it over the top.

Alterations: 1) The chicken. I prefer my chicken cut into strips, and usually marinate it in some combination of things before cooking it. Today, I cheated and used some pre-marinated (ginger and lime, gluten free) chicken skewers, and grilled them. 2) I (obviously) switch out the regular noodles for gluten free ones. 3) I leave out the cucumber. I didn't have any the first time I made it and ended up loving it that way. 4) I use extra ginger and red pepper flakes. Yum.

Try it. It's simple and delicious.

Seriously. What doesn't taste better with peanut butter?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment