Friday 2 March 2012

Holy Honeybuns

This week I discovered Honeybuns bakery. They make the most amazing gluten free cakes and cookies I have ever tasted.

As I was trying them for the first time, I ordered a mixed pack of cookies and a mixed pack of mini cakes. First, I was so excited it took me about 2 seconds to tear through the packaging and stuff a "Triple Chocolate Tinker Cookie" in my mouth. Then, the conversation went something like this:

Me: the gf cookies i ordered?
awesome
it's a good thing it was a mixed box and not all the chocolate chocolate chip one i tried first
danger.
Jen: Hah
Huw: What do you want for dinner?
Liz: Nothing. I ate a box of cookies today.
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME THAT I HAVE SLEEVE OF PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES LEFT.
These cookies are all the devil.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment